Work With Us
Catholic Care is proud of its employment record and currently employs over 150 full and part time staff in 20 different locations throughout the Diocese, covering a wide range of positions such as Residential Care, Supporting People Projects, Adoption Team, Schools and Family Team, Admin, Finance and Support Services.
We recognise and are committed to equal opportunities in our employment practices. Society policy is to make no distinction to potential or existing employees on the grounds of race, colour, and ethnic, nor on the grounds of religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or physical appearance. We base selection and promotion decisions solely on the ability to meet the essential requirements of the post.
Catholic Care has a competitive range of benefits including:
- employer's contribution to a group personal pension scheme
- annual leave entitlement beginning at 4 weeks per annum, rising to 5 weeks after 5 years' continuous service
- ongoing professional development, including access to nationally recognised qualifications
- all posts have been evaluated and salary progression is linked to achievement of job-related qualifications
- regular supervision and appraisals
- optional employee health care scheme
- life insurance cover
- attractive working environments
- structured support and supervision
- leadership opportunities is an integral part of this society
- a strong commitment to high quality services
- excellent administrative support
All posts are subject to a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Catholic Care is an equal opportunities employer.
On behalf of the Trustees of Catholic Care, I welcome your application and invite you to learn more about the work of this charity.
To download an application form, please click here.
To download a monitoring form, please click here
For any current vacancies please click on the links below for further details and application forms:
Janet Flynn: Personnel & Admin Officer
Tel: 0113 3885 400