Our charity employs over 150 full- and part-time staff and volunteers in a huge range of jobs and careers right across the Leeds Diocese. We’re very proud of our employment record, not least because our staff retention is so high.
What kind of jobs and careers are there?
Our staff and volunteers are employed in all kinds of teams and projects, including:
- Residential homes for adults
- Supported-living projects for adults
- Schools and family social work
- Residential services for children
- Family support work for children with a learning disability
- Supported-living for people with mental-health issues
- Services for older people including community groups, outreach & extra-care accommodation
- Confidential advice & guidance services
- Administration, finance & support services.
Check out our current vacancies.
We offer a competitive range of benefits, including:
- Attractive working environments
- Optional employee healthcare scheme, ‘Simply Health’
- Employer’s contribution to a group personal pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Leadership opportunities wherever possible
- Annual leave beginning at 4 weeks a year and rising to 5 weeks after 5 years’ continuous service, plus the statutory holidays
- Ongoing professional development, including access to nationally recognised qualifications (success with these is financially rewarded)
- Structured support, supervision and appraisals
- A strong commitment to high-quality services.
All jobs at Catholic Care are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Our equality policies
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities. We employ and promote people solely on their ability to meet the essential requirements of the job. Our policy is to make no distinction (to potential or existing employees) on the grounds of race, colour, or ethnicity. In the same way, we make no distinction on the grounds of religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or physical appearance.