Catholic Care is a faith based charity providing care and support to people of all faiths and none. The Charity also employs people of all faiths and none.
Could you be part of a dedicated team caring for adults with a learning disability in a supported living setting and on an outreach basis within the local community? At Catholic Care we are looking to recruit passionate and committed Support Workers. These will be dedicated people, who believe that it is the fundamental right of everyone to be treated in a way that respects their dignity and privacy.
Working at our Supported Living Home in Skipton might just be for you. If you value integrity, compassion and team work and want to work in an inclusive and innovative environment and beyond, we would welcome an application from you.
We provide care and support for people from different cultural and religious backgrounds and enable integration to the local community.
Support Worker + Outreach
Spinal Point 2 – 7 currently £17,771 – £19,554 pro rata dependent on qualifications and experience – an extra increment is paid on completion of relevant Diploma in Health & Social Care
Part Time / Permanent
11th October 2019
w/c 21st October 2019
You would be required to work in a person centred way, as part of the team to help and support tenants to enhance their skills and ability and to assist them in making choices and decisions.
The role requires applicants to be able to work on a shift pattern (may include sleep in duties) and supporting individuals on their holidays.
Experience and Qualifications:
You must be prepared to work towards achieving a minimum of Level 2 Diploma, in Health and Social Care (Adults)
You will be required to have effective computer and IT skills.
What we offer our employees
- competitive salary – we pay in line with the NJC payscale
- group personal pension scheme
- comprehensive induction programme with ongoing paid learning and development
- regular supervision and annual appraisal
- career progression opportunities
- Healthcare Cashplan Scheme
How to apply
To apply for this position either:
- download the application form, complete and submit online;
- download and print a copy of the application form and post to:
Ann Gosney – Human Resources Co-ordinator
11 North Grange Road
- telephone 0113 3885400 to request an application pack or to discuss the available position.
Catholic Care is an Equal Opportunities employer